The X8/X8A series agitators are the workhorses of our product line. These mixers offer Up to 1500 HP.
The X8A configuration is a hollow quill design with independent bearing support similar to the Lightnin Series 80 gearbox. The advantage to the hollow quill is the ability to handle extreme loads on the shaft/impeller, while the independent bearing isolates the loads away from the gearbox.
The standard X8/X8A configuration is similar to the Lightnin Series 70 and the Chemineer HT.
- X8/X8A gearboxes can be configured as a hollow quill design with an independent bearing (similar to the Series 80 by Lightnin) or with a stub shaft or stub shaft configuration like the Lightnin Series 70/ Chemineer HT.
- Both configurations are right angle drives which is ideal for low head room constraints
- Drywell design prevents leakage of lubrication oil
- Splash lubrication allows for cooler operations and fewer required oil changes
- Available in standard models from speeds of 14 to 250 rpm and up to 1250 HP
- The FJA/FSK gearboxes utilize hardened helical and spiral bevel gear sets
- For easy maintenance, the gears are easily accessed through a large change gear cover.
- Tapered roller bearings with L-10 service rating higher than 100,000 hours
- Standard high quality finish of a coating of catalyzed polyurethane finish for indoor and outdoor installations
LOTUS MIXERS Inc.
3449 Technology Drive # 201
North Venice, FL 34275 USA
An American Agitator Company
Better Designs -Best Total Cost of Ownership
Top Entry - SIde Entry - Bottom Entry -Magnetic Drive
Static and Portable Mixers